Sunday, December 5, 2010

I would love to act with Ram Charan again


Bubbly Girl Genelia’s latest offering Orange where she teamed up with Mega Powerstar Ram Charan and director Bommarillu Bhaskar, received mixed response for her role. But, the actress has no regrets in signing the film.
Did you sign Orange because you had worked with Bhaskar before in Bommarillu?
“Yeah. The film was done for Bhaskar, I believe in him. He does new things. He pushes us as an actor. I am grateful to Bhaskar. I trust people who are good in their job. His belief in the character is very strong”.
On working with Ram Charan? He said he would love to do more movies with you…
“I would also love to act with him again! He’s a good actor. He doesn’t come with baggage. He’s a team player. I have worked with the family before — Allu Arjun and Allu Aravind and they are experienced. Even Charan used to talk about his father and one gets to learn from these experiences”.
You did sky diving in Orange. Were you nervous?
“It was awesome. It seems Bhaskar told the producer Naga Babu that my girl will do skydiving. Naga Babu said girls don’t do such things but Bhaskar said I would and I did. I loved doing it. I am an adventurous person. My mom was crying and the unit people were scared. But I was cool with it. The professionals told me I did it professionally”.

No comments:

Post a Comment