Thursday, November 25, 2010

“I play a character from the age 16 to 25” - Charan

   
As Ramcharan Teja’s Orange gets ready for release, Cherry has been giving out more details about the movie! It seems Ramcharan plays a character Ram, who grows up from being a shy 16 year old to a confident 25 year old man. He gave this information talking to a famous website.
He said, “The film unfolds from my character's perspective -- how the rest of the characters disagree to my way of living. I play an honest person whose love turns bitter because of his honesty. Here you will see only the character Ram. I play the character from the age of 16 to 25. I have not revealed this to anyone yet.”
It seems Charan first shot the 25 years old scenes and then lost loads of weight before finally shooting for the 16 year old’s story. Does this mean Shazahn Padamsee plays his teenage love interest? We will know soon, but here is what Ram had to say finally about the movie on his Twitter account, “Orange is an honest, true and fresh love story. Thats all I have to say. Rest I’ll leave it leave it to my fans and viewers to analyze.” Way to go Ramcharan. All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment